Tuesday, February 12, 2013

In Love Makeup

Hey Guys
So valentines day is tomooorrrow! Yay!!
Whether your ani-valentines day or pro valentines day this is such a pretty and fun look! Its great on all eye colours, but especially makes blue eyes POP!!

Hope you like this post!









 

Gotta add a silly pic!!!

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

PRODUCTS USED

Face of Australia- Shimmery Primer
Bh Cosmetics 120 3rd Edition- Peach Eyeshadow
                                                   Pink Eyeshadow
                                                   Dark Purple Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Naked Palette- Creep Eyeshadow
                                               Virgin Eyeshadow
NYX Jumbo Pencil- Milk
                                  Yoghurt
Essence Gel Liner- Black
Maybelline Colossal Mascara- Black
Ardell Eyelashes- Demi
Maybelline Brow Pencil- Soft Brown
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation- 120
MAC Studio Fix- NC 25
NARS Blush- Super Orgasm
BYS Lipstick- Salmon Pink
Essence Gloss- Sparking Papaya 


BRUSHES USED

All Brushes are from Furless

PRO2M
PRO3M
PRO7M
PRO2E
PRO7E
PRO4M
PRO4F
PRO2F

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY or ANI Valentines Day


Lots of love

JADE xxx

4 comments:

  1. Your eye-makeup, lipstick and hair are all gorgeous! I love your eyeliner, eyelashes and eyeshadow. I love that you listed what all the different makeup you used in creating the pretty look were. They are magnifique! Speaking of magnifique, I uploaded an video and did a blog post: "Customer Lingerie Review: Chantelle 'C Magnifique' Full Brief Panties" - the knickers are "Monarch Red" (my Valentine's Day outfit).
    The photos of you are lovely (the silly one too). I love them. Happy Valentine's Day! I'll stop by your YouTube channel and watch your video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I came across your blog by accident, and I am glad that I did. I am also a lover of makeup and have also started a blog(www.makeupthug.com). I just read your post about youtube. I also have started a beauty channel under the name makeupthug. Your post was very informative. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge, which must guru's will not do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I came across your blog by accident, and I am glad that I did. I am also a lover of makeup and have also started a blog(www.makeupthug.com). I just read your post about youtube. I also have started a beauty channel under the name makeupthug. Your post was very informative. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge, which must guru's will not do.

    ReplyDelete